Monday, November 12, 2007

Week 2

Well week2 went by better I think. I taught on the Persian and the Peleponnesian Wars. I knew it would be really hard to teach 5 wars in 1 day, but I did it. I think it could have turned out better if I had an extra day but that didn't happen. It's ok because even though I knew I wouldn't have the time and everything, it taught me that I don't have to teach it all right then and there, that the students will have questions and I know that I can carry on the lesson the next day, when I am a teacher.
I also taught an art lesson on friday, this went a heck of a lot better and I was less stressed. The students made these really cool pictures that have to do with Thanksgiving. It was relaxing and I think the students enjoyed.
I am teaching the Greek Gods week 3 on Tuesday and Wednesday and on Thursday we're having the students create pottery art on Kidpix(however you spell it) so it should be fun. Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Alene said...

Well April I am sure the kids have had fun the art projects sound fun. Our art lesson was two fold a little acting and creating a poster. I think the kids enjoyed it. I am glad to hear things are going well. See you next week.