Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So much Better!!!

Can I just say this week has gone so much better, and just when the experience is over. Me and Jenny taught on Tuesday and today and we teach again tomorrow and friday. I am so sad it is going to be over, I love so much being around these kids. Anyways we taught another group of kids (new track new group) and teaching on the Gods and Goddesses went by so much better! I had a great day today! I felt so much more comfortable and spoke so much better. The students are assigned to create their own God and Goddess I am very excited to see what they have came up with!
Today was also the day we were observed and I think it went well.....Tomorrow I am going to teach on the pottery and the students are going to create their own vase using kidpixs so it should be really fun and exciting.

Oh and in the school their doing a food drive and at the end their doing a UofU vs. BYU football game with the school. It is such a neat idea. Me and Jenny had the opportunity to play with our 6th grade class, and can I say I had so much fun! Even if I am so not the greatest player ever....hey I actually caught the ball!!! Wahoo! The kids were so happy for me:) It was great.
I will miss this! Too bad that I can't stay out here forever!
Well I will see ya'll next week.....Yipee!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am glad that things started going better!!! That is cool that you got to play football with them. I know what you mean though, I already miss the kids and it has only been an hour and a half!!!! I can't wait to teach next semester!!! I am sure you did just fine on your evaluation.